Reply to Latent GOLD® users’ questions on latent class modeling
- Work remotely and choose your hours.
- Assist marketing researchers with segmentation and typing tool needs.
Candidate must be well organized, with familiarity of latent class modeling, strong computer, writing, and communication skills.
How to apply: email resume and a cover letter to sabrina [at] statisticalinnovations [dot] com
Latent GOLD® is the #1 program for latent class modeling.
How to get familiar with Latent GOLD:
- Attend Pre-Conference Workshop, “How to Use Latent Class Models to Obtain Meaningful Segments: Finding GOLD in Your Data,” Sunday, June 26 at 1:00 p.m.
- Attend SI’s Online Course on Latent Class Modeling, August 8-26
- Download demo and view Latent GOLD® tutorials available at
Statistical Innovations engages in high-profile consulting projects in marketing research, biomedical research and other areas:
Statistical Innovations’ president Jay Magidson developed a new version of the popular Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) based on latent class modeling for Consulting Psychologists Press.
Jay Magidson provided latent class training at Genentech and assisted on various projects such as modeling long term survivors, and coauthored publications.
For more information see: http://www.statisticalinnovations.com/consultancy/past-clients/