Latent GOLD Choice®
||Unleash the full power of the Advanced versions Latent GOLD® and Latent GOLD® Choice with the new LG-Syntax TM module. Among the many new features, this new Syntax module will allow you to estimate many new models including hidden Markov models, score new data files, submit runs in batch-mode, impute missing data, include only selected cases and obtain new output.
For current Latent GOLD 4.0 customers: For a limited time, your program will automatically be upgraded to version 4.5 at no additional charge when you purchase the LG-Syntax module.
LG-SyntaxTM Module Features:
- Run in interactive or batch mode
- Use saved models to score new cases
- Simulate data from any model
- Perform power calculations
- Impute (fill in) missing values in input data file
- Obtain additional output without re-estimating model
- Powerful / more flexible control over parameter restrictions
- Many new modeling capabilities:
- Seamless data fusion -- regress with several dependent variables to develop
- hybrid LC Choice / rating models
- hybrid MaxDiff / rating models
- Scale-factor adjusted LC choice models
- Latent path models
- Hidden Markov models
- Plus much more!
First, download a free demo of the LG-Syntax Module!
LG-SyntaxTM Module Demo & Tutorial
Download a demo version of LG-Syntax and see for yourself!
LG-Syntax User's Guide
And try it out with this tutorial:
Download Latent GOLD documentation:
The LG-Syntax user's guide provides a comprehensive look at the module with easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions and many screenshots.
Download the complete User's Guide (5.2 MB)
Back to Top
"This syntax version makes it much easier to develop more complex models. I like it so much that I am now using it in my own research."
Prof. Wagner Kamakura
"I'm very excited about this new
technique for modeling out scale factors from part-worth choice utilities. It could be the most powerful approach to
segmentation currently available."
MACRO Consulting, Inc
Visit our LG-Syntax Discussion Board for user-generated discussions, syntax examples, articles featuring our syntax, and much more!
||E-mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
375 Concord Avenue,
Belmont, MA 02478-3084
|Copyright © 2008 by Statistical Innovations Inc., Belmont, MA|
All rights reserved.